FaithWorks Fall Festival: God’s Work. Our Hands. Sunday, September 7, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at St. Andrew Lutheran Church, 1015 Four Mile Road, Racine.
- 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.: Service in Community
- 11:30 a.m.: Worship service
- 12:30 p.m.: Pig roast and picnic
- 1:30 p.m.: Children’s games
- 2:30 p.m.: “Think Pawsitive” dog agility show
- 3:15 p.m.: 50/50 raffle drawing.
Zumba. Live music. 50/50 raffle. Free fun for the entire family.
St. Andrew and Emmaus councils met separately this Tuesday at St. Andrew. Each council crafted a recommendation to be considered by its own congregation at its September 14 congregational meeting. It was also decided that on September 14 we have two worship services at 9:00 a.m., one at Emmaus and the other at St. Andrew. Following each service there will be a congregational meeting at each location to consider the recommendation made by their council.
The Emmaus recommendation is the following:
The Council of Emmaus recommends that as of Reformation Sunday, 2014, we will worship at Emmaus; and that we, Emmaus, will invite Emaús and St. Andrew into covenant. The covenant will be developed by the covenant partners to be approved at the next annual congregational meeting in January, 2015.
Based on the Emmaus council’s recommendation to their congregation to invite St. Andrew to join them in worship at Emmaus, the St. Andrew Congregation Council is presenting the following options to the St. Andrew congregation. St. Andrew members will decide between the following two choices:
1. We will continue to worship at St. Andrew, regroup and determine how we will move forward and sustain ourselves in our space. Or,
2. We will come together in worship with the Emmaus congregation at their location.
All members of both congregations should have received an email or U.S. Mail copy of a Q&A sheet addressing questions from the listening sessions and a Pastors’ Viewpoint letter from Pastor Michael and Pastor Mary last week. If you did not receive either, there are copies in the St. Andrew narthex or upon request at the Emmaus office. You may also click here to see the Q&A sheet on line.
Salida a las 8:30 a.m. de Emaús; volvemos alrededor de 7:00 p.m. El costo es $15.00: todo incluido — bus, canoas, climbing wall, lago y mas.
Registarte para separar tu cupo al (262) 634-5515.
Parroquia Emaús will celebrate its fifth anniversary with a special outdoor mass and activities at Lutherdale Bible Camp on Sunday, August 31.
We leave from Emaús at 8:30 a.m. and return around 7:00 p.m. The cost of $15 covers the bus, canoes, climbing wall, swimming, obstacle course and more. Register to save your seat by calling the English-speaking secretary at 262 634 5515.
Abre las puertas de tu hogar.
- Jueves, 7 de agosto, 6:00 p.m.: El corazón humano bajo la luz del corazón de Dios
- Jueves 14 de agosto, 6:00 p.m.: El corazón de Jesús cura nuestras conciencias
- Jueves 21 de agosto, 6:00 p.m.: El corazón de Jesús, prinicpio y término de nuestra reconciliación
- Jueves 28 de agosto, 6:00 p.m.: El corazón eucarístico de Jesús
Para mas información, llama al Pr. Gabriel: 414-712-1680.
Para leer las otras noticias de agosto, haga clic aquí.
Misa de sanación, restauración y liberación – Dale la oportunidad a Dios para que sane, repare tu corazón y toda tu familia, julio 27 a las 10:00 a.m.
No te pierdas la próxima misa de sanación Agosto 24.